Dr. María Pilar Galdón Blesa
- Graduated from University of Navarra, 1998
- Trained as a GP in Spain
- Phd 2006. Autonomous University of Madrid
- Working in Ireland since 2016
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Médico español en Dublín.
Working here as a GP has been truly a gift. I feel so privileged to have met people from so many cultures and to be working alongside such a diverse group of colleagues. It has opened my eyes to the beauty of connecting and empathising with so many and has further confirmed the love I have for my vocation as a family doctor.
I love dancing and contemplating sunsets in the countryside while eating snacks with my family. I am married and I have five kids. I also have an acquarium with three lovely goldfish and three white cats in my village in rural Spain.
- Graduated from University of Cebu, Philippines
- Qualified General Nurse since 1998
- MSc in Wound Management and Tissue Viability
- Working in Ireland since 2005
I have a keen interest in cinema, travel and gardening. I enjoy reading and developing my understanding of the world and its people. My attitude is to work and enjoy life. I am particularly interested in motivation and what makes us tick. Life is for living!